Monday, 20 October 2014

Dr. Schedu - Keratin Kollagen Shampoo

In summer I often used this shampoo. The scent was so marvelous I couldn't get enough of it and even my hair felt really smooth and soft. I think I will rebuy this shampoo because I liked the result it had left on my hair and I want to feel it again.



Benefits for your hair:
This Dr. Shedu's advanced shampoo formula is excellent for daily, gentle, effective cleansing for all hair and skin types. Their new unique formula contains mild silicone-free cleansers helps to produce beautiful, healthy hair. The high keratin ensured smooth, soft, moisturized hair with a dazzling glow. Calcium, magnesium, sodium and many other dead sea minerals from a depth of 400m (1300 feet) bestow new elasticity and easy to manage hair. Surrounding each hair shaft like a film, the collages serves to treat fine breaks, increasing your hairs volume, smoothness and protection.

Application
Distribute small amount of shampoo on to wet hair, massage your hair and scalp with your fingertips. Leave on for 3 minutes and then rinse well. Suitable for daily use.
Per each sold piece they support poor orphans with 1 Euro! Support them! Their product is 100% cruelty-free! You can get it at ebay and amazon.