Monday, 11 January 2016

First Post Of The Year

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce you the online shop sammydress.com which I discovered a month ago. You can find almost everything on their shop for a cheap price, like clothes, shoes, bags, watchs and etc. But you must consider the shipping costs, because it depends on how much your items in your shopping bag weights. I picked a month ago a turtleneck jumper and a sunglass which arrived last week. The turtleneck jumper didn’t turned out how I expected it. It smelled really strong like wool and the suture was loosen on the sleeves and the neck. After I put the jumper in the washer the smell faded away and it was ready to wear.  On the other side I was happy that the sunglasses turned out how I expected it to be. I chose the sunglasses because it is resembling the dior sunnies. Next time I would definitely purchase more in the section of accessories and jewelry. Overall there was no problem with the shipping and the customer service. I would give sammydress.com 4 out of 5 stars because of the jumper.